Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Well, Im going to work

I may end up calling you, so be nice. I survey people for a variety of companies. To tell the truth I am not told what company I am working for so I do not bias anyones opinion. We call on a random nuber dialer, so that is how I may call you. We also are not subject to do not call list because we are not selling anything. But i can remove you "IF" you say the magic words. "I am on the do not call list" thats it... simple... but for my sake just be nice. Well here I go, talk to ya soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I think I talked to you the other day. You were real nice, and I got a dollar for doing the survey.

Anonymous said...

Me too! We're you calling New York? You did a great job! It must be tough sometimes! I could hear you smilin' Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

You sound really nice...and handsome...and loving...and funny...sure glad I married you!

Followers